donderdag 27 januari 2011

It is not the end for Rodger Federer


The Swiss tennis player Rodger Federer is beaten by Novak Djokovic. Rodger won the Australian Open since 2003, he is disappointing not to leave with a trophy.  Novak was to strong, his serve was strong and Rodger thought it was a great match. It was exciting until the end, Rodger leveled the game at 4-4. Later on Novak got the serve and held on. Despite of the lost, Rodger is still motivated to play top tennis and he plays great. Tonight he has to play tennis against Nadal, which is a very dominant player. We will see who will be the winner!


Opinion about the article:
To be honest, I do not know so much about tennis. I do not know the sport or the players, but when I saw that Rodger lost the Australian Open I was surprised. Because I knew he is always the winner of this event, it is the only thing I know about tennis. I think this is a big issue for the fans, and for the Australian Open but for the rest of the people it is just an article in a newspaper. This article is not very interesting for me, it is just something to read.

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/tennis/this-is-not-the-end-vows-roger-federer-2196268.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten