donderdag 27 januari 2011

Donate for Lilly!


Baby Lilly MacGlashan is a one-year-old baby who is born with cancer. At first doctors thought they had the cancer under control, but they found it again in her head. Doctors have never seen this before. She has only one chance of survival and therefore she needs to go to New York for a special treatment. Lilly needs radioimmunotherapy to become healthy. To make the trip to New York her parents need £ 300,000. Lilly is a real fighter and her twin sister Molly can not miss her, that is why the parents ask for a donation.


Reaction about the article:
How terrible it is to read that a baby is born with such a terrible disease! I hope the parents will get as much money as they need and that Lilly will get the right treatment on time. I have a twin sister myself and I can not miss her, I would be so afraid of losing her if she has cancer. I hope Molly will play with her sister in the future and that they both smile without being afraid of cancer. I hope that people will help them raising money to go to New York.

Source: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/woman/health/health/3373352/Baby-Lilly-MacGlashan-needs-300000-to-stand-a-chance-of-finally-beating-cancer.html

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten